Sunday, November 25, 2018

Kimo's Hawaiian Rules

A  L  O  H  A !

"Never judge a day by the weather.
The best things in life aren't things.
Tell the truth - there's less to remember.
Speak softly and wear a loud shirt. -





Goals are deceptive, the
un-aimed arrow never misses.


Age is relative,
when you're over the hill, 
you pick up speed.






There are two ways to be rich:
make more or desire less.

Beauty is internal,
looks mean nothing.

No rain, no rainbows!"
               "Kimo"









"I believe in pink. I believe 
that laughing is the 
best calorie burner. 
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. 
I believe in being strong 
when everything seems 
to be going wrong. I believe that 
happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is 
another day and 
I believe in miracles.
                 
And the beauty of a woman, 
with passing years only grows!"
           Audrey Hepburn




⍥⍢⍥⍢⍥⍢⍥⍢⍥⍢⍥⍢⍧

Thank YOU
Friend!
               Warmly, cloudia

10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Lots of fun today.
And yes, I am building up speed...

biebkriebels said...

Spectactular sunsets.

Tom said...

...smart guy, that Kimo!

Teresa said...

Great quotes!! I love the one about speaking softly and wearing a loud shirt!! The Audrey Hepburn quotes are also nice.

Cloudia said...

I love each of YOU!

William Kendall said...

Incredible skies!

Mike said...

Picking up speed is an understatement.


Are you getting ready to program something in APL? Or maybe you're getting into astrology a little deeper.

Erika said...

I love the quote about age. Ciao cara Cloudia!!!!

RedPat said...

I've always like Audrey Hepburn and those are fine words she spoke!

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Great