Saturday, December 15, 2018

May Allow

A  L  O  H  A !
"Dawn is the friend 
of the muses."
          Latin Proverb



Poems written upon awakening at dawn 
or about the dawn are called aubades.













"Until the old moon 
disappears completely, 
the new moon 
can not come."
               African Proverb










May love and peace
spread and heal.

May it start with a
quiet joy you
allow yourself to feel.
























Linking To















𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐋄𐊾

Thank YOU
Friend!
                  Warmly, cloudia

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Love and peace to you too, Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Sandi

21 Wits said...

Yes indeed, I love all the muses that live within me!

William Kendall said...

The birds are a welcome sight.

Mike said...

'Oh bod' is not what the girls say when they see me.


The Carian language is an extinct language... Is it ironic that the Carian language is dead?

Teresa said...

Great bird shots today!

Elephant's Child said...

As I read I am revelling in the predawn quiet.
Love the birds and your thoughts.

RedPat said...

Morning is not my favorite time of day. I like a nice peaceful evening when day is done. ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the quote with ....a quiet joy you allow yourself to feel. How perfect! Happy weekend!

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Lovely looking.

Anni said...

Beautiful, beautiful scenic views!!! And lovely birds....the cormorant in the morning light is fanstastic!!!!

G'day my fellow birder!! I'm here, as always, to send along my sincere thank you for sharing this post with us at I'd Rather B Birdin' this week!

Cloudia said...

Your comments are wonderful, thanks!