Saturday, December 22, 2018

Soul Control 💚

A  L  O  H  A !
 "Confirm thy soul 
in self-control."
                  George Washington












 "Unhappiness can be 
a bridge to happiness.'
                 Japanese Proverb















"Praise the day at sunset."
             Hungarian Proverb










 Manu O Ku, Honolulu Official Bird Link

"The longer I live 
the more beautiful 
life becomes.”  
               Frank Lloyd Wright





Linking To




ᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥫᥪ

Thank YOU
Friend!
              Fondly, cloudia






















9 comments:

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Wow and great shot .

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cloudia!

I love your beautiful birds, they are new to me. Lovely photos and quotes.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. I want to thank you for all the visits and comments on my blog this past year. I am looking forward to visiting your blog in 2019. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

RedPat said...

Beautiful images today especially those birds! ;-)

William Kendall said...

What pretty birds!

Mike said...

I have self-control... 99.9% of the time. Sometimes things get away from me.


Eue to you also.

Elephant's Child said...

Praise the day at sunset - and at dawn.

Adam said...

Cute birds

Teresa said...

Amazing post!! Thanks for spreading beauty across the world.