Thursday, January 31, 2019

I Do Appreciate

A  L  O  H  A !
Pacific North America - N. Calif

“I can hardly wait for tomorrow,
 it means a new life for me 
each and every day.” 
    Stanley Kunitz












Marin Country California

“As wave is driven by wave
And each, pursued, pursues the wave ahead,
So time flies on and follows, flies, and follows,
Always, for ever and new. What was before
Is left behind; what never was is now;
And every passing moment is renewed.” 
                             Ovid, Metamorphoses













Subtropical Pacific

“Without the ‘dark’ 
I would never understand 
how light the ‘light’ really is. 
And while I don’t care for the dark, 
I do appreciate what it does for the light.” 
           Craig D. Lounsbrough




Links -








Thank YOU
Friend!
                        Warmly, cloudia

14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the beauty you share.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, love the sky series. Beautiful captures. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day. Have a great weekend ahead.

Teresa said...

Love the cloud shots! Happy Thursday!

Out on the prairie said...

so peaceful to enjoy

Lea said...

Love the photos and the quotes are good, too!

William Kendall said...

One must always take time to preen.

jono said...

Cloud feathers!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Michelle said...

Everyday is a new beginning, a fresh start. Each day is a day to be thankful. I appreciate you linking up today.

Linda said...

Beautiful skies!

A Colorful World said...

Oh that dramatic cloudy sky! Nice quotes too!

Jutta.K. said...

Wonderful and impressive skys !

My contribution...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm always so happy for each new day! I know you are too! We never know what the day will hold!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, you are spot on with your lovely quotes today. I've been fighting at meeting my inner rebel this week, with all those things that tried to get me down. But just as cars whined, outside critters hid and our furnace couldn't keep up, we wore more clothes plugged in five extra heaters and shut every curtain possible (kept them closed) and said boo-hoo to old man winter trying to blow in. WE have choices right. It's so wonderful to be toasty in here now!