Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Big Difference ⭐

A  L  O  H  A !
Winds & birds caress the face of the waters

 "There are always flowers 
for those who 
want to see them."
            Henri Matisse














“You are the conductor 
of your own attitude! 
Nobody else can 
compose your 
thoughts for you.” 
     Lee J. Colan











Just love others and 
you will worry less about 
what they think of you. 














 "It makes a big difference 
in your life when 
you stay positive.”
         Ellen DeGeneres






Linking To




ଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଢଡ

Thank YOU
Friend!
                Warmly, cloudia

9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Positively lovely.

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Beautiful . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

Michelle said...

Staying positive really does make a huge difference.

Cloudia said...

Thanks friends 💓

Teresa said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite today. I think it's the one with the bird laughing. I think it is staying positive.

William Kendall said...

I like that bird.

Mike said...

I'm positively trying to stay positive.


One of the first things a baby learns to say, dhada.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Linda said...

I love the phrase "Winds & birds caress the face of the waters." Poetic.