Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Three Green Circles

A  L  O  H   A !
 "We are all faced with 
a series of great opportunities - 
brilliantly disguised as 
insoluble problems."
         John W. Gardner
















“Time, the moon, 
arguments, and, 
most of all, coins. 
All good things 
are circular.” 
       Kiersten White 












"Green is the prime color 
of the world, and that 
from which its 
loveliness arises."
     Pedro Calderon de la Barca



Circles create soothing space... Margaret J. Wheatley 


Linking To

ꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꁔꀹ

Thank YOU
Friend!
                      Fondly, cloudia


10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Green is definitely one of my circular self's favourite colours.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love circles love green love the world 🌏

RedPat said...

We are in a white world here today - most snow since 2008! So no green!

Teresa said...

Love the green coils... and the duck in the grass.

William Kendall said...

Your first shot is my favourite.

jono said...

I really like green!

Cloudia said...

Thanks my Dears!

Linda said...

I hope Mr. Gardner is right about "insoluble problems."

Mike said...

Where'd my comment go?! Oh wait, I missed yesterday. It was a busy day.

Mike said...

Where'd my comment go?! Oh wait, I missed yesterday. It was a busy day.