Wednesday, February 13, 2019

From The Strong

A  L  O  H  A !
Great Blue Heron, Merganser

“If you are renewed by grace, 
and were to meet your old self,
 I am sure you would be very 
anxious to get out of his company.” 
          Charles H. Spurgeon













Hummingbird - Too Quick!

"To fly as fast as thought,
 you must begin by knowing that 
you have already arrived."
           Richard Bach









"I learned that it is the 
weak who are cruel, and 
that gentleness is to be 
expected only from 
the strong."
      Leo Rosten





Linking To




কককককককককককককককককঠ

Thank YOU
Friend!
                 Warmly, cloudia






9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I don't even like my present self, much less the earlier versions...

William Kendall said...

Beautiful birds!

Teresa said...

The last picture is intriguing. The birds and quotes are wonderful.

Cloudia said...

I like YOU, Ele!

You friends are the BEST! Thanks <3

Sandi said...

“If you are renewed by grace,
and were to meet your old self,
I am sure you would be very
anxious to get out of his company.”
Charles H. Spurgeon

I would weep and the old me would not know why.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog yesterday. Bless you!

RedPat said...

I love all of the ducks in a row and the Blackbird cheering them on! ;-)

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Lea said...

Nice photos and great quotes!

Stewart M said...

I love that line of ducks - very well organised of them! And of course the hummingbird - I still remember just how excited I got when I saw my first one!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne


PS: glad you are still able to link up. SM