Thursday, February 7, 2019

Those Who Can Fly

A  L  O  H  A !
"They deem me mad 
because I will not sell 
my days for gold; 
and I deem them mad 
because they think 
my days have a price."
Khalil Gibran









 "If at first 
you don't succeed, 
then skydiving 
definitely 
isn't for you."
      Steven Wright












On The Fence Post

"Fences are made for 
those who cannot fly."
           Elbert Hubbard




Linking To




𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢
Thank YOU
Friend!
                Warmly, cloudia








20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the Stephen Wright quote.

Sandi said...

I wonder what it would have been like to know Kahlil Gibran.

Annsterw said...

HA HA HA!

Teresa said...

Love the quote about sky diving! Gorgeous pics, as always.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

I get such a kick out of Wright's act.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Skydiving will never be for me 😉 Super series of words and images mon amie ✨

Meditations in Motion said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the Elbert Hubbard quote. So concise and true!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Michelle said...

That skydiving quote is spot on! lol! Thanks for linking up today.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the pretty sky images. Skydiving is not for me, lol!

Have a happy day and weekend!

Mike said...

I haven't heard much about Steven Wright lately. I checked Wikipedia and it shows he is still working, just not doing stand up.


Apparently, Deepak Kumar created the double flying bird icon.

Cloudia said...

Thanks friends 💓

Jim said...

Beautiful clouds.

Tamar SB said...

Those blue skies!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing the beautiful skies in your photos too! Enjoy your week!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Those feathery clouds are amazing! Wonderful photos.

Nancy Chan said...

The white clouds look like feathers floating in the sky.

Lady Fi said...

Lovely scenes and quotes.

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

I see feathers in the sky

KB said...

Stunning sky