Friday, March 8, 2019

Passing It Is

A  L  O  H  A !
Learn to see the world

as a place of becoming.

Things the bother you

are only undeveloped.













Never let yourself be
disappointed for long.
If you keep looking for
the dawn, to work for it,
to be patient and confident,
you will be rewarded.
Failure is temporary.
Your resilience, and the character
that you build with every good choice
are yours forever.













Shell Ginger  Link

Regard every annoyance

as passing. It is.







Linking To






ออออออออออออออออออออฤ

Thank YOU
Friend!
               Warmly, cloudia

11 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

I love the rainbow, always beautiful.

RedPat said...

I'd like to get to the end of the train of annoyances! ;-))

William Kendall said...

That first shot is achingly beautiful.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love your Hawaii skies!! Have a great weekend.

Teresa said...

Glorious post with splendid pics and marvelous words. Thanks for brightening my day.

Big Sky Heidi said...

Simply a lovely sunset.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

that first image is fabulous and I love the quotes. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Simona said...

Very beautiful sunset!

21 Wits said...

You have hit the subject at hand, (in my world anyway lately) it's the bitterness of winter that has bitten so many folks around here! I have to keep saying my mother's favorite quote "Just rise above it!" It's this time of year mantra.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent advice mon amie 💙

KB said...

Gorgeous sky