Saturday, March 23, 2019

Unique Opportunities

A  L  O  H  A !
"Life is a series 
of unique opportunities It's 
our job to find 
the happiness in
each one."
        Rick Remender










“Awake, arise,and assert yourself,
you dreamers of the world. 
Your star is now in ascendancy.” 
            Napoleon Hill












What starts with an "O" 
and ends with "nions" and 
sometimes make you cry?

Opinions















Linking To Dear Eileen's

The Major Problem
in the world today
is contempt.

I pledge to remain
calm and loving.
Even in the face of it.





හහහහහහහහහහහහහහළ
Thank YOU
Friend!
          Fondly, cloudia




12 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I will remain calm and loving with you mon amie 🌺

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the sheep and the ducks. Beautiful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for the comment and visit to my blog.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Adam Jones said...

Nice quotes and I like that Sheep.

Mike said...

"Life is a series of unique opportunities."
Yes it is.


Hayanna Muurdhaja Layanna - Very rhythmic.

William Kendall said...

The sheep is my favourite.

RedPat said...

I like the ducks at the bowl for a drink!

Jenn Jilks said...

This is fun! I DO love your header!!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I love this! Enjoy your weekend sweet friend!

Anni said...

I thank you for taking time out in your day to link in and share your blog with us birders at I'd Rather B Birdin'

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears

Teresa said...

Love that sheep and the ducks!!