Monday, March 4, 2019

Waikiki Streets

A  L  O  H  A !
Bride & Company. Every Day In Waikiki


"Happy is the bride 
the sun shines on."
English Proverb

"Whatsoever a new bride 
touches is fragrant."
Maltese Proverb







Tropical Kitch. I love the color 
[obviously] and the port-holes!


"You're a cavity in my oasis,
You're a porthole in my sea,
You're a stretch of the imagination
every time you look at me.” 
      Charlotte M Liebel-Fawls
       “Overmodulation"
















Top Of Waikiki & Royal Hawaiian [Pink]

"Don’t let the summits 
determine your altitude; 
let the height you like 
be your summit!” 
         Mehmet Murat ildan



Linking To



៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៦៚

Thank YOU
Friend!
              Warmly, cloudia






Groom

15 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful bride. I love weddings. I think the groom forgot to wait for his bride! Lol!

William Kendall said...

The groom looks like an Asian Andy Warhol

Teresa said...

Totally awesome pictures. I love that one from the top of the world looking down.

Michelle said...

That bride looks so joyous.

Annsterw said...

What a lovely bride!!! I enjoy seeing the happiness radiating from them!!!! Thanks for sharing Annster's Domain

RedPat said...

I love tropical kitsch too! The groom needs to slow down for a minute!

Adam said...

Very pretty bride.

Small City Scenes said...

Interesting post. I like the swirly building with the portholes
MB

Jenn Jilks said...

I love them! What a moment in their lives.

Tom said...

...the ABC bag is a classy touch to wedding scene. That building from the past is gorgeous. Mahalo nui, enjoy!

Photo Cache said...

Southwest Airlines flying out of the SF Bay Area means more affordable flight to paradise, hoping I could return there soon.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful bride and handsome groom.. gorgeous candid shots Cloudia 🌺

Linda said...

A fun post!

Molly said...

The groom is some serious style

mollyx

Intelliblog said...

Great shots, Cloudia. The style of the buildings goes well with the style of the locals :-)
Thank you for joining the "Travel Tuesday" meme.