Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Who You Are

A  L  O  H  A !
"The walls we build around us 
to keep sadness out also 
keeps out the joy."
              Jim Rohn









"Things that I felt absolutely 
sure of but a few years ago, 
I do not believe now. 
This thought makes me 
see more clearly how 
foolish it would be 
to expect all men to 
agree with me."
         Jim Rohn










"You don't get 
what you want in life. 
You get who you are!"
         Les Brown










ᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨᏨ

Thank YOU
Friend!
           Fondly, cloudia









7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I like the lovely flowers in the first photo.

Duckbutt said...

It helps not to expect agreement.

carol l mckenna said...

A Hug to you too ~

Happy Moments to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

William Kendall said...

Beautiful capture!

Mike said...

Les Brown had an interesting take on life.


Tsv from Cherokee. (It rhymes)

21 Wits said...

These are delightful and meaningful quotes. Your photos incredible, especially your first photo, wow!

RedPat said...

Your quotes always hit the right spot for me, Cloudia!