Friday, April 19, 2019

Best Too Short

A  L  O  H  A !
"Don't get so busy
making a living
that you forget to
make a life,"
Dolly Parton




"People generally see
what they look for, and
hear what they listen for"
Harper Lee












“I believe that if you don't 
derive a deep sense of purpose 
from what you do, if you don't come 
radiantly alive several times a day, 
if you don't feel deeply grateful at 
the tremendous good fortune that 
has been bestowed on you, then 
you are wasting your life. 
And life is too short to waste.” 
            Srikumar Rao










East, West: 
Home's Best




Linking To





𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢𐰢

Thank You
Friend!
             Warmly, cloudia

11 comments:

Ruby said...

Have a great day Cloudia!!!

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful, beautiful Pixie.
I decided quite some time ago I could have an existence or I could have a life. Life hurts more, costs more and is worth immeasurably more.

Mike said...

"radiantly alive"
That's me trying to find out what font you used every day.


Let's turn this around and nohkro me.

Sandee said...

It's finally warm here too and it's time to get serious about boating.

Love the kitty.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

Teresa said...

That sailboat is gorgeous and peaceful. Seeing Pixie's cute face made my day.

RedPat said...

Enjoy life!!

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm usually happy to be retired and doing what I want to do!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love the sailboat shot. Beautifully framed. I can relate to the Dolly Parton quote. Seemed like much of my working life I either had money (but no time), or when things slowed down at work or in between jobs, I had the time but not the money!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

nice sailboat shot

William Kendall said...

Hello to sweet Pixie!