Thursday, May 9, 2019

By Disposition

A  L  O  H  A !
 Morning Fog, North Bay

I am determined to be 
cheerful and happy in 
whatever situation I 
may find myself. For I
 have learned that -









 

- the greater part of our misery 
or unhappiness is determined 
not by our circumstance 
but by our disposition. 
          Martha Washington










Through A Glass
You must look 
into other people 
as well as at them.
 Lord Chesterfield




وووووووووووووووووووو٩

Thank You
Friend!
             Fondly, cloudia

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love that final quote (and image).

William Kendall said...

"Open the door so I can spend five minutes deciding if I want to come in or stay out!"

Teresa said...

I love the fog on the Bay and the fog around Pixie :)

Small City Scenes said...

I too have learned to be cheerful and happy in any situation---makes things so much easier even if they are not
MB

Lady Fi said...

How gorgeous!

RedPat said...

Wise words today, dear!
Glad that you are heading home to the Island! ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very true! Love the kitty cat pic!

Michelle said...

That quote by Martha is the absolute truth. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend!