Thursday, June 27, 2019

Shine

A  L  O  H  A !
I am my own twin.
…we're twins, and so we love each other 
more than other people…
               Louisa May Alcott



  







Growing up doesn't mean that you are older than someone, it means that you are no longer an amateur. 
           Michael Bassey Johnson









When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul.

 AD. Williams









Wake up,
dance with the light of the morning sun.
Enjoy the warmth of her love,
feel the joy of life,
feel the joy of deepest gratitude.
                Debasish Mridha






↝↞↜↟
Summer Fun
Winter Wonders
North & South

      You Shine! cloudia

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Wonderful photos. I love the dog and view of Waikiki/Diamondhead. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend ahead.

baili said...

this is powerful post with such inspiring quote dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed with each single word specially the self love is just my thing

sunset at your side bar is soul filling !

William Kendall said...

What a good dog!

Cloudia said...

Much Appreciated 😊

Teresa said...

I just LOVE today's quotes.

RedPat said...

One of my best memories of my dog is walking along the street and we each looked at each other in the eye and there was a great connection there!

Elephant's Child said...

YES. And thank you.

biebkriebels said...

What a sweet dog, that tattoo lady I don't understand, why would anyone want such a big one on its arm?

Mike said...

"I see a friend."
Yes, I do!



Wave hello to two head. Wave goodbye to two head.

Adam said...

Good quotes

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous series of images Cloudia, the tattoo in first shot is so beautifully done 💙

Cloudia said...

Your visits are GOLD to me! Love you guyz