Saturday, June 22, 2019

Victory

A L O H A!
See the golden beach sands 
and blue sky
in a cool breeze
my mind flys high.
                   Debasish Mridha









Every now and then 
one paints a picture that 
seems to have opened a door 
and serves as a stepping stone 
to other things. 
                   Pablo Picasso








I will eliminate hatred, 
envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, 
by developing love for all humanity, 
because I know that a negative attitude 
toward others can never bring me success. 
I will cause others to believe in me, 
because I will believe in them, 
and in myself.” 
               Napoleon Hill











California Memories; 
My Time With the Hummingbirds



Linking To




୩౪௫

Refusing To Despair
Is Victory!
                             cloudia

17 comments:

magiceye said...

Lovely captures! Aloha!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful sky images. Love the sweet hummer too.

Thank so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Hummingbirds are so beautiful and it's always so hard to photograph them. Love yours and the quotes!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous skies!

Teresa said...

Wonderful post today!!

Elephant's Child said...

Glorious images - and attitude.

RedPat said...

I like Picasso's quote! And your hummingbird!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Kay said...

I could sure use a cool breeze on my side of the island. Sigh...

Mike said...

Yesterday - MUSICAL SYMBOL COMBINING FLAG-2

Mike said...

Painting code pictures.



345 - Oriya Telugu Tamil

Anni said...

Love the hummingbird!! And your sky photos are stunning.

Thanks so much, as always, for taking part in I'd Rather B Birdin

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love how happy you are to be home ✨ Pablo Picasso is my hero as far as art is concerned 💕

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful photos and great quotes!!

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous sky shots!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I am all chilled out with these photos and quotes.

Thanks, have a great week!

Nanda kumar said...

What a splendid sky!