Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Real Unstoppable

A  L  O  H  A !

Learn to be a “Peaceful Warrior.” 
Treat people with kindness, and 
give them a reason and 
a way to say “yes,”
                  Carine Strom Clark











Nature gives you the face

you have at twenty; it is 
up to you to merit the 
face you have at fifty.
            Coco Chanel 











Honolulu, 28 June 7:30 pm, 2019 


















I have always wanted to know what was real, how things really are, and what matters. 

Now that I have had the privilege of living over half a century, I realize that this is the time to fully be the person, friend, and influence, that I have been in training my whole life to become. 

It's easy to win an argument, 
lob a remark like a hand grenade, 
and then retreat to the comfort
 of familiar prejudices. 

It is much harder to reach out i
n sincerity to your neighbor 
and find solutions together.
 Just being kind is the first step. 
 I invite you to join me...



Linking To




𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑼𐑻

Together
We Are Unstoppable!
                               cloudia

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

The duck family is a sweet sight, and that sky is a show stopper.

Mike said...

Be careful of the solutions you find. Verify they won't complicate the problem.



Shavian, just another shorthand?

Lea said...

The flower is pretty, but it is the second photo I like the best!
Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday!

Elephant's Child said...

Beeyootiful images and thoughts. Many thanks.

Michelle said...

I love the term, "peaceful warrior".

Duckbutt said...

The hibiscus is spectacular!

Adam said...

Have a happy 4th

Linda said...

Great shots! Love the ducklings. Winning an argument is over-rated anyway.