Wednesday, July 31, 2019

We Flock

A  L  O  H  A !
 Everyone  thinks that his 
own geese are swans.
             Danish Proverb















 Together, we form 
a necessary paradox; 
not a senseless 
contradiction.
                  Criss Jami














My own feeling is we 
need more compassion, 
we need more empathy, 
we need more togetherness, 
in terms of working together. 
                   Cindy McCain












I like to prowl ordinary places.
I feel sorry for us all 
or glad for us all
caught alive together and 
awkward in that way.
           Charles Bukowski

Linking To

Just remember:
A silly goose
may be a
swan in disguise!
                                         cloudia





15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am with complete agreement with Cindy McCain.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful pics.

RedPat said...

I love that Danish quote!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You pick the best quotes Cloudia.. I rather enjoy being a silly goose.. sometimes anyway 😁

William Kendall said...

I know they can make quite a mess, but I rather like my country's namesake geese.

Sharon said...

Beautiful birds and wonderful words.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friends

Teresa said...

Love your comment about how a silly goose might be a swan in disguise. We won't know until we see it dive!

Klara said...

quite a selection of quotes.

Cath said...

I will remember your quote next time I feel I have been a silly goose!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Cloudia said...

Lovely seeing you!

Redzlan said...

Hi!,

Nice pictures and words.

Kay said...

Cindy McCain got it right. And I really like the Danish quote.

Jim said...

Great for theme day.