Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Ascendancy

A  L  O  H  A !
The positive energy and 
love we give to others,
heals our own wounds.
              Angie Karan









 Every adversity, every failure, every 
heartache carries with it the seed of 
an equal or greater benefit.
                              Napoleon Hill














In order to see birds it is necessary to 
become part of the silence.
            Paul Laurence Dunbar
















Awake,arise,and assert yourself,
you dreamers of the world. 
Your star is now in ascendancy.
                     Napoleon Hill



Pendulums do swing.

People do awaken.

Wrong acts
and lying words
sooner or later
bring failure.

The bigger they act
the harder they fall.

Forbearing* people
will inherit the world.



⃕⥺
O
Love You,
                                          cloudia


"to refrain or abstain from; desist from. 
to keep back; withhold.
Obsolete. to endure.
verb (used without object), for·bore, for·borne, for·bear·ing.
to refrain; hold back.to be patient or self-controlled when subject to annoyance or provocation.   Link

20 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words Cloudia 🌺💜

Teresa said...

Thanks for all the positive energy you are pouring out into the world. Love the sky shot with rainbow in the banner.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for fostering hope and positivity.

William Kendall said...

Glorious skies!

Lady Fi said...

Lovely words and shots.

Cloudia said...

Each of you! I love you guyz

RedPat said...

The words do it again, Cloudia!

Halle said...

Love the bird in the lock.
Happy T day!

Michelle said...

Cloudia, I always enjoy your positive vibes and photos. I hope you are having the best week.

My name is Erika. said...

nice sunlight and shadows in those photos!

Adam said...

Nice quotes.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful quotes. Amazing skyviews.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to T Stands For Tuesday, Cloudia. I love your photos of Hawaii. Thanks for joining us with your lovely photos and great quotes. We always welcome new players as long as you share something that can be interpreted as drink related. Hope to see you here often.

betty-NZ said...

Your photos are just awesome and the quotes are such powerful words.

Great post on 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking up!


My Corner of the World

CJ Kennedy said...

Great quotes and graphics. The lock looks like a bird and made me smile.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos. Happy T-Day! (Sorry for being late.)

Caro G said...

The 1st photo is amazing with its inter-related vertical lines. Your poem about forbearance brought tears to my eyes. I see my struggles in silence on my own in the words, facing a society that renders me my art & my love invisible. Thanks for redeeming me. Caro

21 Wits said...

Yes, yes, yes, YES! To your first quote. I sure do appreciate knowing you, and catching these exact quotes from you just when I need them! Aloha.

Divers and Sundry said...

I love your cityscapes! Happy T Day :)

Caty said...

Wonderful photographs and quotes !
Thanks so much for sharing.
Wish you a very nice weekend,

Big hugs, Caty