Thursday, August 15, 2019

Good To Be Back Home

A  L  O  H  A !
Overcome the notion that 
you must be regular, it 
robs you of the chance 
to be extraordinary.
           Uta Hagen








You become worthy of respect 
only by respecting 
the worth of others.











 An artist’s material
Is the same day to day life
That everyone lives
But stated in a new way
From a fresh angle.















I have reached an age when, 
if someone tells me 
to wear socks, 
I don't have to.
                    Albert Einstein






E N J O Y !
                               cloudia

13 comments:

Teresa said...

I really love today's quotes. (The pictures are nice, too.)

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for being able to make choices. About socks and about other things...

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful trees and views. The quotes are inspiring. Wishing you a happy day!

rupam sarma said...

So nice quotes.
Awesome pics.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Albert Einstein, brilliant AND funny ☺

DeniseinVA said...

A fun post and love the quotes. I have some very good friends who might be considered a little quirky, I might be one of them, lol!

William Kendall said...

That last shot is my favourite.

Sharon said...

I've reached that age too! Gorgeous photos!

RedPat said...

I love today's post, dear! ;-)

Cloudia said...

Love you folks ❤️

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful images Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Bob

Lady Fi said...

So lovely!