Sunday, September 29, 2019

Location Location Location

A  L  O  H  A !
Three things in human life are important. 
The first is to be kind. 
The second is to be kind. And 
the third is to be kind.     
        Henry James







Some beautiful paths 
can't be discovered 
without getting lost.
 Erol Ozan











 Even if I hide myself in the deepest closet, 
in a cheetah overnight rolling bag,
you will seek me and find me 
my human companion.

I rely my on that.



















Stars don’t beg the world for attention; 
their beauty forces us to look up.
            Matshona Dhliwayo

Or down.




Love YOU,
                                           cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your beautiful familiar.
And a big hooray for kindness.

Teresa said...

Beautiful sky shots! I think Pixie is letting her 'inner wild cat' out ;)

Mike said...

Camouflage cat.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Cloudia said...

Remember friends, I love each of you you

William Kendall said...

A handy hiding spot for Miss Pixie!

RedPat said...

We see the lovely Pixie! ;-)

Bob Bushell said...

The second photo is superb, you caught it just right.

Wendy said...

Love the second photo too. And kindness always wins!

rupam sarma said...

Nice photos and quotes.

Kay said...

I love that you now live in a place where you don't have to worry about hurricanes. Lucky you!

21 Wits said...

And we love you too, as well as Pixie who almost was totally hidden in that bag! We see you Pixie!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Adorable Pixie shots 💙 I'm so happy to hear you are in your new home Cloudia, must be a wonderful feeling to be settled. Happy times ahead oui 💙