Saturday, September 21, 2019

Messenger And Message

A  L  O  H  A !
To succeed in life, you need three things: 
a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
              Reba McEntire













You need to make a commitment, 
and once you make it, then life 
will give you some answers. 
             Les Brown









Same building as photo above
I fell in love with taking pictures, with 
wandering around finding things. 
To me, it feels like a kind of performance. 
The picture is a document of that performance.  
            Alec Soth












Whenever you have truth
it must be given with love,
or the message and
the messenger 
will be rejected.
          Gandhi

Linking To


𐋄

Love YOU,
cloudia

12 comments:

Mike said...

Especially a funny bone.

Elephant's Child said...

My funny bone has kept me from drowning. Often.
And I do not have the backbone or the intestinal fortitude to do that man's job.

Adam said...

Nice quotes.

RedPat said...

I love Reba's quote! ;-)

Teresa said...

Who's the pretty kitty? It doesn't look like Miss Kitty or Pixie? Did you get another wild beast?

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the sweet kitty! Reba's quote is great! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend!

William Kendall said...

What a cute kitty cat!

Lea said...

Great quote about the three bones!

Linda said...

I could not be a high-rise window washer, no way!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's a lot of windows for one window washer, I hope he has back-up 😱 Gorgeous putty tat ☺️

Lady Fi said...

Love that window cleaner shot!

Cloudia said...

Kitty is a friend's companion. Thanks everyone I love you