Thursday, October 17, 2019

Appreciate One Another

A  L  O  H  A !
I am a free soul, singing my heart out by myself no matter where I go and I call strangers my friends because I learn things and find ways to fit them into my own world.
Charlotte Eriksson











I learned the value of hard work by working hard. 
Margaret M. Fitzpatrick


Me Too!
Working people in places 
we patronize are not servants;
They are you and me, our
brothers our daughters.

We all work at something.
At growing as children, studying;
And in later years
we work at growing older, 
at making sense of our lives.

Perhaps one works at being a patient 
with the heroic job of achieving Health.
You have my genuine respect!

Appreciate 'service' people.

It is your own wisdom and value
that will thus appreciate.











Do not try to understand love, 
rather, stand in love and observe 
what happens around you.
 Nityananda Das



  <°)))>< 

Love You,
                              cloudia

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love that final quote.
And yes, I am a work in progress. Something I expect to continue for as long as I live.

Kay said...

This is all so beautiful and so very true!

magiceye said...

Lovely candid shots.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Absolutely agree, treat others as you would like them to treat you is my motto for life 💜

Cloudia said...

Four beautiful friends! What a gift you are!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

RedPat said...

I always make friends with regular people and it is usually a treat to hear their stories and realize that they are unusual in great ways. ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Stand in love and observe....I love that! This is a special post my friend! Hugs!

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!

jono said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have an official "appreciate your fellow humans" day?

Michelle said...

The quote about hard work is so true. Also, 19 Crimes is some good wine :) Thanks for linking up today!