Sunday, October 6, 2019

Good Morning Puppies

A  L  O  H  A !
Good Morning Honolulu
Each morning we are born again. 
What we do today is what matters most.
                            Buddha








Good Morning Stone Lantern, Pagoda Hotel
Renew your mind every morning 
with pure thoughts.
                    Lailah Gifty Akita









Good morning puppies
I get up every morning and 
it's going to be a great day. 
You never know when 
it's going to be over so 
I refuse to have a bad day.
           Paul Henderson


What is YOUR first
thought in the morning?




💧
May Justice Roll
In A Mighty Flood
Of Truth,
               Fondly,cloudia

10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I start each day listened to the early birds arrive. And welcome them.

Adam said...

good quotes

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I also hear the birds waking up at dawn each morning and am thankful for such a peaceful start to my day 🐦💙

John A Hill said...

Have a grand day, my blogging friend!

Teresa said...

Good morning, Cloudi! I love your new banner shot. The puppies are also quite cute.

Cloudia said...

Love you guys

Mike said...

The only time I hear the birds in the morning is when I've stayed up a little longer than normal.

RedPat said...

I try to think if I can sleep a bit longer! ;-)

William Kendall said...

Woof! Such cuties.

Maria Rodrigues said...

Beautiful thoughts.
We have to live the best way possible every new day that begins.
Hugs and all the best
Maria