Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hope Breathes Again

A  L  O  H  A !
California Quail Hen

Travel far enough, 
you meet yourself.
           David Mitchell









Iconic California Quail

I still find each day too short 
for all the thoughts I want to think, 
all the walks I want to take, 
all the books I want to read, and 
all the friends I want to see.
              John Burroughs











Back Home in Honolulu

Wherever you go becomes 
a part of you somehow.
       Anita Desai

Linking To


Love You,
                                      cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful.

Adam said...

I like that first bird a lot.

Teresa said...

That sky shot is so spectacular!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Cloudia!

Love your Quail images, pretty sky shot. Enjoy your day and week ahead.

RedPat said...

I've never seen a quail in real life! Love your pics of this one!

William Kendall said...

Pretty birds!

Cloudia said...

Love you guys!

DeniseinVA said...

I love your photos and the quotes, particularly today the quails. Such a neat bird! Thank you Cloudia :)

John A Hill said...

The days are often too short to enjoy all things to the fullest, and I need to travel more to meet myself!

Michelle said...

Love those quail!

Sandi said...

"I still find each day too short..."

Amen to that!

Mike said...

And you become part of wherever.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Part of me is Paris, a big part of me is Africa, but home is Perth 💙 lovely post mon amie ✨