Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Waikiki Gears Up For Christmas

A  L  O  H  A !
A good traveler has 
no fixed plans.
         Lao Tzu










I'd rather live with a good question
than a bad answer.
                     Aryeh Frimer











Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening
presents and listen.
       Bobby - age 7











Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude, 
looking forward, I am filled with vision,
looking upwards I am filled with strength, 
looking within, I discover peace 
   Quero Apache Prayer




Linking To:






Love You!
                                  cloudia








13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.

Teresa said...

I love it that Hawaii is gearing up for Christmas by decorating herself with real rainbows :)

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful pics.
Greetings

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful scenes, love the rainbow and ducks. The last Quero Apache prayer is beautiful. Wishing you a happy day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Belle Hawaii, merci beaucoup mon amie 💙💛💜

RedPat said...

Love the ducks, Cloudia! Hawaii at Christmas must be special.

Tom said...

...I'll trade snow for sand soon!

William Kendall said...

The ducks are quite a sight to see.

Rhodesia said...

Love the rainbow and the ducks. Cheers Diane

Mike said...

At first, I thought the duck was ceramic.

Cloudia said...

Thanks 😊 Dears

Adam said...

Cute ducklings

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Hawaii cerebrates the season in its own special way!