Sunday, January 19, 2020

Honolulu Sunday

A   L   O   H   A  !
Some Attend Church   Link
The best years of your life are 
the ones in which you decide 
your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on 
your mother, the ecology, 
or the president. You realize that 
you control your own destiny.
                         Albert Ellis 












Some have flown far to feel the sun

To talk well and eloquently 
is a very great art, but 
an equally great one is to know 
the right moment to stop. 
                    Mozart


















Some recuperate from Saturday Night
Every morning I tell myself, 
"I'll sleep early tonight." 
And every night I say, 
"One more chapter.”
                Joyce Rachelle




















Some Just Wait For Night
There is a romance about all those who 
are abroad in the black hours.
      Robert Louis Stevenson








Love You,
                                cloudia






10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

My problems are indeed my own. And I hope to solve most of them (with a little help).

Teresa said...

Love the Mozart quote and the third picture. Cool post today. Thanks for spreading good vibrations.

John A Hill said...

To know when to stop...

RedPat said...

Nice post today! I like the one more chapter quote!

Cloudia said...

Each of you leave authentic and appreciated Aloha here! 😸 Thanks

William Kendall said...

One more chapter could be my life motto.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was right on target!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Every image and quote a gem Cloudia, you bring us beautifully succinct images of your home place 💙
P.s. yesterday also ✨

Mike said...

Night time is the right time.

Cloudia said...

I really appreciate EACH of YOU!