Thursday, February 6, 2020

Waikiki Winter At Last

A   L   O   H   A  !
Honolulu 7:14 am

Spending Four Winters:
2015-'16, '16-'17, '17-'18, '18-2019
on North America, even the 
San Francisco Bay Area,
has made me a 
worshiper of Sun













I'm Very Thankful To Be Home

Where we love is home, 
home that our feet may leave, 
but not our hearts.
         Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.










The most important trip you may take 
in life is meeting people half way.
           Henry Boyle





Linking To







Love You,
                       cloudia


Waikiki Winter Wear Feb, 2020
   

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I long for winter.
And am more than ready to meet people half way.
Hugs.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty sky shots, the second one is my favorite. The quotes are great.
Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Waikiki winter looks similar to a Perth winter 😉

Sandi said...

Beautiful golden buildings!

RedPat said...

Somehow I thought it was only 2 winters on the mainland. I'm glad you are back in sunny home, Cloudia! ;-)

John A Hill said...

I love the quote about meeting people halfway.
I'm going to have to use that for a future Wednesday Wisdom post.

Kay said...

I do love wearing capris and shorts in the winter in Hawaii, as well as seeing blue skies.

DeniseinVA said...

I am smiling for you :)

Michelle said...

I always enjoy these photos, but especially at this time of year. The sunshine looks glorious! Thanks for linking up!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I feel the same way....I LOVE the sun! It's wonderful to wake up in the mornings to bright sunshine here in FL! Love your post!

William Kendall said...

I like the textures of that tree.

You keep using that word, winter.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

:)

Cloudia said...

True enough William, true enough! Thanks everyone