Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hope Finding Recovery

A    L    O    H    A  !
Hope is your torch in the darkest hour.
      Katie St. Claire















I find hope in the darkest of days, 
and focus in the brightest. 
I do not judge the universe. 
Dalai Lama











In the darkest of times, the 
most fulfilling thing in the world
is finding the light. 
            Pat McAfee














Recovery begins from the darkest moment. 
             John Major




Linking To



𑃢

Love You,
                                         cloudia


and me!






12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you and Pixie.

Mike said...

I don't mind finding the light as long as it's not too bright.

claude said...

Beautiful skies Cloudia !
After the dark will come the light.
Aloha !

Teresa said...

Love that banner shot of Pixie :) Gorgeous skies and quotes, too.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Beautiful sky, great photos.
I wish you good health.
Hugs and greetings from far away Poland:)
Lucja

Bob Bushell said...

Great images of the sky, I love one that DL explains it.

RedPat said...

Incredible skies, Cloudia! ;-)

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

The pictures of the skies are beautiful

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Inspirational post mon amie, one of my favourite Beatles songs too 💛 Pixie header photo a masterpiece, that regal look on her face as if to say 'about time I belong here' 😀💛 Happy Easter weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

Great quotes, great photos. I find the light every time I come here. Thank you my friend, stay safe and well :)

William Kendall said...

Stunning skies!

Gemel said...

There is always light, even in the darkest of times.
Beautiful post.