Tuesday, May 12, 2020

In My Eyes and Between My Ears

A    L    O    H    A  !
Morning Devotion

Give every day the chance to become the 
most beautiful day of your life. 
Mark Twain

                                                                                                             











                                                                                                                            

True wisdom comes to each of us 
when we realize how little we understand 
about life, ourselves, and the world around us.
                             Socrates
                          








                                                                                                      


When the well's dry, 
we know the worth of water.     

Benjamin Franklin

















Nobody enjoys the company of others 
as intensely as someone who usually 
avoids the company of others.
             Mokokoma Mokhonoana













                                                                                                                         















I visited the jazz great Jane Jarvis when she was old, 
crippled and living in a tiny apartment with a window 
facing a brick wall. I asked if she was happy and 
she replied, “I have everything I need to be happy 
right between my ears.  
                    Mary Pipher












Politeness [is] a sign of dignity,
not subservience.
Theodore Roosevelt 



LOVE, YOU,
                                       cloudia
                             +
                            Pixie



Linking To










29 comments:

Mike said...

Mokokoma could be wrong about some people.

Elephant's Child said...

I agree with Mike.
According to Socrates I have been wise for years. I doubt that.
Huge thanks to you and Pixie.

Teresa said...

That last shot is awesome! So is the shot of Pixie drinking. Have a wonderful day!

Lady Fi said...

So lovely!

magiceye said...

Those are some amazing captures!

EricaSta said...

Wonderful quotes and captures.
A lovely Post for My Corner of the World, thank you for sharing.

Stay healthy, stay well.

William Kendall said...

Not every cat likes water that way. I am reminded of the last cats my parents had who did the same.

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Awesome quotes-enjoyed the photos too-hugs Kathy

RedPat said...

Great pics today. I Love that Twain quote in particular but found them all so encouraging, Cloudia!

Sandee said...

Love the morning devotion the very best. Okay the kitty too.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful quotes and photos- my fave is the cat and the quote about the water. Happy T day!

Peabea Scribbles said...

Great photos with the quotes; especially like the kitty. They do their drinks from the faucet. :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful quotes and photos - gorgeous 😁. Happy T Day wishes! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

Lydia C. Lee said...

Def got the Hawaiian vibes!

My name is Erika. said...

I love your quote this week and your wonderful photos too. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous photos and interesting quotes.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

betty-NZ said...

Wonderful photos and quotes.

Your corner is beautiful this week! Thanks for sharing it at the 'My Corner of the World' link up.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Love the quotes! Great photos and many smiles. Thank you

Meggymay said...

Lovely photos and super quotes with each one.
Yvonne xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great photos and quotes. Your cat is beautiful.

Lisca said...

Lovely photos and great quotes. Thank you.
Belated T-Day wishes,
Hugs,
Lisca

Caty said...

Your photographs are Amazing Cloudia !! As always, great quotes. Your car is so tender and adorable, love him/her. Happy belated T-day !
I wish you a very nice day, stay safe and
Big hugs,
Caty

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love every one of these quotes so much Cloudia, the last is a gem and Pixie is a joy 💛

Divers and Sundry said...

Your wonderful quote selections really appeal to me today. Thank you :) Happy T Day!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wonderful photos! I love the drink reference for TSFT - very clever! Have a good week! Happy T Day, Chrisx

Powell River Books said...

From my experience cats hate water, unless they can play with it. - Margy

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the pictures and quotes. Take care!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Cloudia, I am SO sorry I'm late visiting. I got really sick and just couldn't continue on Tuesday. I'm sorry for not being a very good host.

As always, your quotes go so brilliantly with your amazing photos. That cat drinking the water was amazing. I have a friend whose cat does that, too. Thanks for sharing your incredible photos and quotes with us for T this week. Again, I'm sorry I am so late visiting, dear.

J said...

I love the photos and the quotes,
Happy belated T day
Jan x