Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Not Really Alone

A   L   O   H   A  !

When there's new growth bursting out all over, everything fresh, green, and flourishing, the plants are little rockets of success going off every time you look at them.   
           Jacqueline Heriteau











I love to be alone. 
I never found the companion 
that was so companionable 
as solitude.     
Henry David Thoreau










I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. 
It gives them an opportunity to discover 
who they are 
and to figure out why 
they are always alone.      
Amy Sedaris



We KNOW why                        
we are staying home!
It is at once self interested
AND Heroic for others!







There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall.
                  Sidonie Gabrielle Colette









Morning Moon Waikiki

The foolish seek happiness in the distance; 
the wise grows it underfoot.     
        James Openheim




Your success and happiness lies in you. 
Resolve to keep happy, and 
your joy and you shall form an 
invincible host against difficulties.      
Helen Keller



Linking To
Wild Bird Wednesday


㐃↗
Love You,
                               cloudia
                         +
                         Pixie













14 comments:

Kay said...

We’re trying our very best to keep actively engaged in whatever we can. It’s not always easy and I even started making some masks again just to do something. Granted, I still don’t have the elastic, but it was something to do anyway. I’m so glad I don’t live alone. My heart goes out to those who have to stay home by themselves. It’s got to be hard.

Mike said...

HEY! Is that first flower a coronavirus flower?

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you and the beauteous Pixie.
Luckily solitude is never poison to me. Never ever. My heart goes out to those for whom it is true.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love your beautiful flowers. Lovely view of the moon! Have a happy day!

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

Good morning! Have a beautiful day!

Friko said...

Today I find every one of the quotes uplifting. I am one of those who can live alone and find it to be an improvement on being with people whose company I can well do without.

Michelle Keltner said...

Like Thoreau, I enjoy solitude.

RedPat said...

I love all of the quotes! Rockets of success, all of them! ;-)

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those were great flower close-ups!

Cloudia said...

Stay safe my dears!

Linda said...

Good post. If we get through this, we will be wiser.

Bob Bushell said...

Excellent posts Cloudia.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

There is one thing for sure Cloudia, the seasons will never let us down the way we let ourselves down 🌼🌸🌺🌷🌹💮

William Kendall said...

That is quite a bird shot.