Saturday, May 9, 2020

Walking Waikiki

A   L   O   H   A !

Duke Kahanamoku, local & world hero. Link


We are the thoughts 
we choose to keep.
             A.D. Posey







No Usual Buzz Of Happy Visitors, but life goes on 
in Waikiki on the street named for a Prince who became 
a member of the US Congress.


Someone who loves a neighbor 

allows him to be 
as he is, as he was, 
and as he will be.     
    Michel Quoist










My Waikiki Living History in layers:
Lava Stone, Flagstone, Marble, Metal
railing. And in almost every shot:
Palms, green life, blue skies.







Nothing is so difficult that 
diligence cannot master it.
 Malagasy Proverb

ၥၑၮၵၶၷၸၜ၁၀

Rededicate yourself to
YOUR passionate quests.


Love You,
                            cloudia
                          +
                      Pixie






I'm Linked To

12 comments:

Mike said...

I did a search on the red flowers in the second last picture. They are of the family Bromeliaceae. Which gets you to bromelia. Which has 62 varieties.

Elephant's Child said...

As always thank you and Pixie.

Teresa said...

Pixie says nothing is difficult. Great pics of Waikiki!

Kay said...

You and I must be on the same wavelength. I just wrote a post that will come up in a little over a week about the Duke. Well... the statue anyway. Have a terrific weekend, Cloudia! Can you believe no new infections today? Fingers crossed....

Sandi said...

💚Hawaii is so beautiful!

RedPat said...

I try to chose good thoughts! Thanks Cloudia!

Grand Crapaud said...

Your photographs are winners, every one!

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful photos, and you have photos, thanks Cloudia.

William Kendall said...

Very pretty flowers.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Never been a surf board

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the tall Hawaiian palms that make their way into most shots, they are gorgeous photobombers 😉 plus bonus Pixie 💛💛

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, your words are spot on. Some days I have to kick myself in the butt to keep my thoughts up where they need to be! Love the reminder, and I'm doing my best to spread the happy thoughts too! We all need them right now, more than ever.