Thursday, May 28, 2020

You're Doing Good

A  L  O  H  A !

Until you're ready 

to look foolish, you'll 

never have the 

possibility of 

being great.

       Cher









Man is most nearly himself 

when he achieves the 

seriousness of a 

child at play.

               Heraclitus









I'm cracking but I'm facking:

I'm wisecracking, but 

I'm telling the truth 

           Zora Neale Hurston

Glossary of Harlem
Slang terms circa 1930's










Angel Spotlight










Living is like tearing 

through a museum. 

Not until later do you 

really start absorbing 

what you saw,

 thinking about it, 

 and remembering

 because you can't 

take it in all at once.

              Audrey Hepburn



###+###

Appreciate

how well you are coping

with this 

highly unusual 

time!


Take a moment to notice

your quiet competence

that doesn't shout,

but speaks volumes.

We Love You,

                                cloudia & Pixie

12 comments:

Mike said...

If I look foolish by accident will I become great by accident?

Kay said...

I really liked and admired Audrey. She really cared about people. Stay safe, Cloudia. I hope our numbers continue to stay low.

Elephant's Child said...

I am muddling along.
And grateful to you and Pixie for beauty and positivity.

Bob Bushell said...

I share your feelings Cloudia.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the pretty flower and sky images. Pixie is a sweetie too.
Wishing you a happy day!

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely photos.

RedPat said...

Love the angels in the sky.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

And we love you both too 🐱💛

Cloudia said...

What a pleasure to see Each of YOU!!!

Teresa said...

I like the angel spotlight and Pixie in the skyscraper!

William Kendall said...

What a sky!

ayala said...

Lovely as always. Stay safe!