Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bite At A Time

A   L   O   H   A  !
I'm a history buff, 

and right now we're 

sitting on one of 

the most dramatic 

historical shifts that 

this planet has ever 

seen and we have a 

front row seat for it. 

James Daly









One day is worth a

thousand tomorrows.

Benjamin Franklin









Signs

Owning or firing a gun
is almost impossible
in Japan, requiring
many, many regulations.
So this is an attraction
to visitors from Japan.









I try to take it 

one day at a time, but

sometimes several days 

attack me at once.     

Ashleigh Brilliant









I'm still growing 

I take each day, 

one day-at-a-time. 

I'm always thinking 

and dreaming. As 

long as this heart 

keeps beating, there 

will be new things 

coming along.     

Roy Haynes




][][]:[][][


The old hunters ask:

How do you eat

an elephant?

One bite at a time.

Now we understand

why "May you

live in interesting

times." is not a

blessing but a curse.

But it sure 

is INTERESTING!

You Hang In There.

Things have a way

of working out

for those who

remain calm.

                                       Pixie & cloudia



Linking To

9 comments:

Teresa said...

I love your front row seat to history! The revolution will not be televised, you have to sit beside a fire hydrant on the curb!

Elephant's Child said...

May you live in interesting times is a particularly vicious curse isn't it?
Hugs to you and to Pixie.

Stewart M said...

Nice words again - I think I may have been attacked by a whole week today!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

RedPat said...

It is a bit overwhelming with the days ganging up on us!

Mike said...

"Things have a way of working out."
Things will always work out one way or the other.

rupam sarma said...

So nice post.

Tom said...

...I love the calico.

William Kendall said...

The duck looks stoic.

Linda said...

I especially like this quote: "I try to take it one day at a time, but
sometimes several days attack me at once."