Sunday, July 19, 2020

World Like A Mountain

A  L  O  H  A !
Sky Yoga Bow to the Sun

Suns are sunflowers 

of a higher light.

Richter.   









Conflict cannot survive 

without your participation.

Wayne Dyer












A smile re-cures 

the wounding of a frown.

             Shakespeare.























This world is like a mountain. 

Your echo depends on you. 

If you scream good things, 

the world will give it back. 

If you scream bad things, 

the world will give it back. 

 Change your heart to 

change the world.

 Shams Tabrizi 




ᐊᐂᐅ
LOVE You,
                             cloudia & pixie


Linking To






14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you both for the beauty and the wonder.

Teresa said...

I love the quote about the echo, and I love the picture of Pixie Cat :) Happy Saturday!!

Mike said...

I looked up as many yoga poses as I could find. In the cloud, I see a person, knees on the ground, bending backwards with their arms in the air. I couldn't find a yoga pose that matched. I think you and your cloud invented a new pose. We'll call it the CLOUDia.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the last one, beauty.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful clouds in first shot my imagination is working overtime, excellent last quote 💜

magiceye said...

Aloha. Namaste _/\_

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears ♥️

Jenn Jilks said...

You find lovely sentiments.

RedPat said...

Love the cloud pose! Sending good thoughts your way!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love all your photos and quotes today, including the photo of the yoga position in the cloud. But I am truly loving the beauty of the mural. It is gorgeous and really quite unique, too. It reminds me of a home in an old "boom box." Clever, too.

Pixie looks like she is enjoying life with you, dear.

Bertiebo said...

I like the Wayne Dyer quote. And the mural.

Sami said...

Very unusual mural, quite pretty Cloudia. Thanks for participating.

21 Wits said...

Thank you for such incredible insight and thought. That billboard is quite the art as well! Wayne is one of my go to folks, always a happy soul maker! Aloha. Stay safe.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is quite relaxed.