Thursday, September 3, 2020

Passing Angel

 A   L   O   H   A  !

Silence and reflection 

cause no dejection.

German Proverb











Anything can happen; 

this is the very rule 

of this universe! 

The best defense

 is this: 

Don't panic!


   Mehmet Murat ildan








O passing angel, 

speed me with a song, 

a melody of heaven 

to reach my heart 

and rouse me to the 

race and make me strong.     

   Christina Georgina Rossetti








 Don't ever take a fence down

until you know 

the reason 

it was put up.

    G. K. Chesterton








May love and peace

spread and heal.

May it start with a

quiet joy you

allow yourself to feel.

Why thank you, Pixie!
That's Lovely.




ⴽⵇⴽⵇⴽⵇⴽⵇⴿ


LOVE YOU,

                              Cloudia & Pixie



Linking To

My corner of the world

SkyWatch

Thankful Thursday

Little Things Thursday

Good Fences

14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

That German proverb speaks to and for me.

Mike said...

"May love and peace spread and heal."
And may it surge forward on November 4th.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pixie is sharing beautiful words. Love your sky captures!
Take care, enjoy your day!

RedPat said...

Sometimes it is hard not to panic! ;-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words re the fence 😉 Incroyable clouds formations Cloudia, must start looking up more 💜

Cloudia said...

Amen, Mike. Yes, hard not to panic these days, Pat! I love each of you <3

Teresa said...

Cool sky shots today.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like the Pixie quote. Well done, Pixie!!

William Kendall said...

That third shot is my favourite.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great pairings of images and words. I love the saying about the fence the best.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful quotes , Cute Pixie :)
Amazing pics.

Trekking with Becky said...

The third shot with the passing angel poem is incredible!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! I adore that first shot and German quote too. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

betty-NZ said...

Some very wise words and stunning images! The clouds caught my eye immediately :)

I'm so excited to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking.