Saturday, October 3, 2020

Stronger Than Shadow

 A   L   O   H   A  !

Dawn tinted the 

darkness like water ink.     

     Janet Fitch

















Our eternal 

message of hope is 

that dawn will come.     

Martin Luther King Jr.













Work Boat Zipping on the Ala Wai Canal

Be patient 

where you sit 

in the dark. 

The dawn is coming.     

Rumi














Night never had 

the last word. 

The dawn is always 

invincible.     

Hugh B. Brown






















All humans realize 

they are loved when 

witnessing the dawn; 

early morning is the 

triumph of good over evil. 

Absolved by light 

we decide to go on.     

Rufus Wainwright





ՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊՊ

Love You, 

                      Cloudia & Pixie




Linking To

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Dawn (which I almost always see) is my favourite time of day.

Mike said...

If I see the dawn I say to myself, you stayed up a little too long tonight.

Cloudia said...

You are opposite poles that build a wonderful WHOLE! (Here today in your comments! :)

Teresa said...

I rarely see the dawn unless I catch glimpses of it in the photos on this blog :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,

Pretty captures of the finches and Woodpecker. Pixie is a sweetie too.
Love the skies, very pretty. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

The birds are very good company.

DeniseinVA said...

I do love your quotes and the beautiful photos that go with them. Lovely to see Pixie and the birds today :)

Yvonne said...

Interesting dawn and dark quotes, with lovely photos. I'm partial to the birds and little Pixie :)

Rain said...

Hi Cloudia :) Lovely post! Your cat Pixie is so pretty, I love the Calico colours! :)

RedPat said...

I never see the dawn willingly but do love a good sunset!

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful images, and special Martin Luther King, I love it.

Caro G said...

Powerful images and words ring true now when the nights get longer here and dawn comes a little later each day.

Gemel said...

Rarely miss the rising of the sun, best time of the day.

magiceye said...

Aloha! Namaste _/\_

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Dawn is one of the best sights ever, each one a miracle in too many ways to mention 💛