Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Welcome To My Web Log

 Remember When They Were  Called That?

A  L  O  H  A !

Elevator Lobby Diamond Head View

If you die in an elevator, 

be sure to push

 the up button.

        Sam Levenson















Believe nothing you hear, 

and only one half 

that you see. 

    Edgar Allan Poe















Oh Go Ahead & Click the Photo to ENLARGE












Always seek out

 the seed of triumph 

in every adversity.     

       Og Mandino













Today I have ceded 

my pride of place

as Last Word to

leave each of with 

the 

REAL LAST WORD,

my gift to you!

[Humans love treats too]









ຈຈຈຈຈຈຈຈຈຈງ

We Love You,

                    Pixie & Cloudia

10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Hope is a perfect last word and something we all NEED.

Teresa said...

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from Pixie in hunting mode!! Love that pairing of the pics. I also love diving into that orchid in the wild. Your web log is so wonderful. Thanks for brightening my day.

Mike said...

I don't know how weblog got shortened to blog. ... Let's check Wikipedia ... "The short form, "blog", was coined by Peter Merholz, who jokingly broke the word weblog into the phrase we blog in the sidebar of his blog Peterme.com in April or May 1999." Now weknow.

Kay said...

Hope is what we all have today.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Sweet Pixie! I have hope today!

Take care! Have a happy new week!

RedPat said...

I've got my finger on the Up button! Great post today!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dear Friends! Interesting, Mike

Anita said...

Ilove Pixie!!

Also the hen walking on the streest!

I ha to smile webblog hehe heh thats what we have or?!

Wish you a beautiful day in Honolulu:))

William Kendall said...

That chicken has places to go.

Caro G said...

Love your lush island! It evokes Hope in every instance. I hope I can find an ottoman as lovely as the one dear Pixie reigns on.