Wednesday, December 9, 2020

All The Wonders Within Within

 A   L   O   H   A  !

Honolulu 7:34 am

You'll never find 

peace of mind until  you

listen to your heart.

George Michael













All the wonders you seek 

are within yourself.     

Thomas Browne





















I have been and still am a seeker, 

but I have ceased to question 

stars and books; 






















- I have begun to listen 

to the teaching my blood 

whispers to me.     

Hermann Hesse























Look within. Within 

is the fountain of good, 

and it will ever bubble up, 

if thou wilt ever dig.     

Marcus Aurelius




৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩৩ৎ

Love You,
           Pixie & Cloudia


Linking To



















6 comments:

Teresa said...

Great post for a Californian back on lockdown! Time for more contemplation of our navels. Your blog brings joy, especially that shot of Pixie's beautiful little face.

Elephant's Child said...

Teresa nailed it in her comment.
I find peace of mind listening to and observing nature rather than paying attention to the clamour in my head.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,

Lovely images and quotes.
Take care, enjoy your day!

RedPat said...

Starting the blog with a rainbow and ending with Pixie Is a Wonderful thing.

William Kendall said...

What a rainbow!

Linda said...

Excellent photos! Stay well.