Saturday, December 26, 2020

Morning Breeze

A   L   O   H   A  !




The longest way 

must have its close - 

the gloomiest night will 

wear on to a morning.

Harriet Beecher Stowe














Be willing to be 

a beginner every 

single morning.

         Meister Eckhart































Wait for the common 

sense of the morning.

 H.G. Wells

















Every morning was 

a cheerful invitation to 

make my life of equal 

simplicity, and I may say 

innocence, with 

Nature herself.

 Henry David Thoreau








એએએએએએએએએઍ

Love You,

      Pixie & Cloudia

Linking To








11 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Good pics, season's greeting Cloudia.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia!

Happy Holidays! Beautiful captures of the rainbow and sky. I love the pretty flower and the beautiful Green Heron. Your Pixie is a sweet critter. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Also, thank you for all your comments and links this past year. I wish you all the best in 2021, a very happy and healthy NEW YEAR! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

William Kendall said...

Hello to Pixie!

Rain said...

Hi Cloudia :) I hope you enjoyed Christmas! The photo of that flower is spectacular!

RedPat said...

Lovely pics, Cloudia!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's a beautiful morning and I always love visiting you! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Teresa said...

Thanks for making my morning beautiful. I love the Pixie pic today!

Elephant's Child said...

Just lovely - and a beautiful way to greet the predawn hours here.

Cloudia said...

Jolly Holiday Party Here! Love you guyz

Mike said...

Where were you last night? I was worried.

Sandy Carlson said...

Merry Christmas, Cloudia! I needed these thoughts and images. Thank you!