Sunday, January 31, 2021

As Promised

 A   L   O   H   A  !


Be patient where 

you sit in the dark.

The dawn is coming.

       Rumi

















Me & My Shadow

Its often the unexpected 

that brings the joy 

if we can only relax 

enough to make 

room for it.

Beth Kempton
















Drink  Milk !

If an egg is broken 

by outside force, 

life ends. If 

broken by inside force, 

life begins. Great things 

always begin 

from inside.












What sunshine is to flowers, 

smiles are to humanity. 

These are but trifles, 

to be sure; but scattered 

along life's pathway, 

the good they do 

is inconceivable.

Joseph Addison














Limited Return Engagement!

Hibiscus Chicks!

Girl Group Blossoms 

Of 

S O N G!











Click my pretty picture to see my determined 
mouth if you must. But I'm watching you!

Some people are 

so much sunshine 

to the square inch.

Walt Whitman


𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒥𐒈
We Love You,
                 Pixie & Cloudia




Linking To

19 comments:

Kay said...

Gorgeous photos and I love all the quotes, especially about the egg. It really gives you something to think about.

Elephant's Child said...

Great things start from the inside is so very true. And of course I clicked on Pixie's image to see even more of her - how could I not.

Cloudia said...

Adore both of you

Nordis said...

What a beautiful picture.
Nordis

Mike said...

I try to get to bed before the dawn thing shows up.

Teresa said...

That quote about great things starting from the inside is wonderful. I love the view that you give us of Pixie, and then when we click we open a glorious treat. Thanks for brightening the world!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the sunlight on the heron, the hibiscus chicks and the sunset, but Pixie's determined chin is the sweetest and the best 💛

Cloudia said...

We love each of YOU!

RedPat said...

Love the egg story! What a cheerful and beautiful post! Thanks.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, Rumi is one of my favorites, lovely captures, especially the shadow shot, but honestly the milk container really made me laugh out loud! I've missed seeing your visits about hope all is well! Stay safe.

21 Wits said...

Aloha, I do enjoy your California captures, still and always!

William Kendall said...

The heron has quite a profile.

NCSue said...

The photo of the heron is a stunner! Wow!
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-rest-of-indoor-herb-garden.html. Hope to see you after this week's linky opens tomorrow morning!

Caro G said...

So many beautiful quotes and photos today keep me smiling from the inside. Purrs to Pixie.

Tom said...

...I LOVE the Girl Group Blossoms of Song!

Sami said...

The hibiscus girls mural is very cute.
Love the quote about the eggs, so true!
Sweet photo of Pixie too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia

Jim said...

Great theme day post.

Jackie McGuinness said...

LOVE hibiscus!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Late visiting. I sure love the quote on the egg, but the hibiscus mural is simply stunning and SO colorful.