Saturday, February 6, 2021

Rainbow

 A   L   O   H   A  !

Clever Am I!

If you have a minute

I'll run through

some color tricks

for you!






It's not that easy bein' green

Having to spend each day

The color of the leaves

When I think it could be nicer

Bein' red or yellow or gold

Or something much 

more colorful like that






It's not easy bein' green

It seems you blend in

With so many other 

ordinary things

And people tend to 

pass you over

Cause you're not 

standing out

Like flashy sparkles 

in the water

Or stars in the sky





But green's the 

color of spring

And green can be cool 

and friendly like

And green can be big 

like a mountain

Or important like a river 

or tall like a tree








When green is all 

there is to be

It could make you 

wonder why

But, why wonder? 

(why wonder?)

I'm green and 

it'll do fine

It's beautiful. And 

I think it's what 

I want to be.

Lyrics By Jim Henson
& The Muppets


ߚߚߚߚߚߚߚߚߚߚߚߥ

We Love You!

                     Pixie & Cloudia

Linking To









17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Any day with a rainbow (any rainbow) is immediately made better.

Teresa said...

Being green eventually leads to rainbows and the pots of gold at their ends, or do they end in piles of leis in Hawai'i? Love that expression on Pixie's face. She's like, "I am NOT green!! What are you singing there?"

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia

Sorry there was a problem with the thumbnail links, I fixed the linky. I love your cute lizard, the song and the images. Pixie is a cutie too. Beautiful rainbow. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

William Kendall said...

A neat looking lizard.

RedPat said...

A fun post! ;-)

orvokki said...

Aloha,
Nice post with playing photos.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! We have one that goes on our black grill cover and becomes jet black!

Friko said...

Clever indeed. I know chamaeleons change colour but how did YOU do that, changing the background as well as the creature’s colour.

DeniseinVA said...

I am always looking for the rainbow :) Like what you did with your cute little lizard :)

magiceye said...

Lovely series!

Jean said...

Enjoyed the color changing photos. Cute cat at the end of your post!

Anni said...


Thanks so much for having us at I'd Rather B Birdin' share in your area of the bird kingdom.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Made me smile Cloudia 💚

Caro G said...

Interesting color combinations with the lizard & fun lines about green.

Breathtaking said...

Hello ,:=) What fun!! You're so clever, to do that with the lizard. I liked the words of the song very much, and thanks for the rainbow pictures.

Rain said...

Hi Cloudia :) Cute tricks! I remember that song that Kermit sang on The Muppet Show....it always made me a little sad! :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Love the rainbow! Have a great rest of the week!