Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Jab, The Shot, The Hope

 A  L  O  H  A  From Honolulu!

Moanalua Valley, Oahu Link

Granny said God hung that haze 

on purpose, to hide these hills 

from the folks up in Heaven 

who was raised here, so they 

wouldn't look down 

and be homesick.

Vicki Lane









Seen From Kaiser Moanalua Medical Center

Only a person who has passed 

through the gate of humility 

can ascend to the 

heights of the spirit. 

Rudolf Steiner






Line of those with vaccination appointments

You begin saving the world 

by saving one person 

at a time.

Charles Bukowski













Obligatory Reflection/Selfie




















Photo Your Parking Level!

There are a million ways to surf, 

and as long as you're smiling, 

you're doing it right.

Unknown Author







She seems OK. Glad she got it, eh?

“What ho!" I said.

"What ho!" said Motty.

"What ho! What ho!"

"What ho! What ho! What ho!"

After that it seemed rather

 difficult to go on 

with the conversation.

                    P.G. Wodehouse










All God's angels 

come to us disguised.     

James Russell Lowell


৮৮৮৮৮৮৮৮৮৮৮৳


Love You,
             Cloudia & Pixie

Linking To

11 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am thrilled you have had your shot. Got an appointment for the next?

Mike said...

Your one person at a time looks like it took longer than mine. No standing in line for me. Either time. We had people on TV last night saying they waited 4 hours in line. I got lucky both times.

Teresa said...

Pixie seems a bit concerned about you, but I'm glad you got your "puppy shot"! I get shot #2 next Thursday.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful scenes and photos. Pixie is always looking adorable, love the cute ducks too.
Angels do come to us disguised, love the quotes. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

RedPat said...

Glad you got your shot. I get my first one this week.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm happy so many are getting the shot! We got our first one 2 weeks ago! YAY!

Cloudia said...

Got my appt for the next on Marijuana Day, April 20 [420]

Thanks Friends!

William Kendall said...

That haze is a pretty touch.

Kay said...

Yay! I’m so happy for you, Cloudia. It’s such a good feeling, isn’t it? It’s awesome that my friends are getting the shot at Longs (CVS) now.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Nice selfie mon amie 😉 the P G Wodehouse quote tickled my fancy, chuckle 😀

WeedyMama said...

Took longer to fill out the paperwork than it did to get punctured.

Tummy tickles to Pixie. She looks like a good care-giver.