Saturday, May 22, 2021

All How You Click

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Some of my deepest regrets

came out of my own mouth.






Littlest Maskers

Discovering the truth 

about ourselves is a 

lifetime’s work, but it’s

worth the effort. 

   Fred Rogers











Breadfruit/ Ulu growing

We are all looking for

something of

extraordinary importance

whose nature we have

forgotten.

Ionesco




Click Photo to see more duck!

Any glimpse into the life

of an animal

quickens our own
and makes it so much
the larger
and better in every way.
John Muir



And who doesn't love baby ducks?





Oh. Right:

I close my eyes to old ends. 

And open my heart 

to new beginnings.

Nick Frederickson

꯳꯳꯳꯳꯳꯳꯳꯳꯳꯹

Love You,
              Cloudia & Pixie

Linking To

10 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the matching masks of that entire family! And I think that Pixie does love baby ducks, especially when they are part of an order of crispy skin Peking duck. She is just getting ready to dine like the empress that she is sometimes.

Mike said...

"Some of my deepest regrets came out of my own mouth."
Meme - I don't like to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out of my mouth.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The duck family is so cute, I love the sweet baby ducks. Pixie does enjoy bird watching or duck watching too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

William Kendall said...

Pretty ducks!

RedPat said...

Your quotes always hit the right spot and the pics give me a visual treat to go with them. Thanks!

Cloudia said...

What a great thing to say. I get a kick out of each of your comments! So dos Pixie when I read them to her.

Jean said...

Cute little ducklings and I really enjoyed reading all the quotes. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kay said...

There are no ducks on my side of the island. Have a great weekend, Cloudia.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It seems like the kids have been so good about the masks. We saw kids getting off a school bus with theirs on too. Hugs!

Cloudia said...

Thanks 😊