Saturday, June 5, 2021

Not Embarrassed to Say

A L O H A From Honolulu!


The ideals which have

always

shone before me and

filled me with joy are

goodness, beauty, and

truth.

Albert Einstein







New ideas are sometimes 

found in the most 

granular details of a problem 

where few others bother to look. 

             Nate Silver









I went to an outdoor 

restaurant for  lunch.

Total disaster. 

Poured with rain. 

Took me 2 hours to 

finish my soup!









Excelsior  “Ever upward!”











Chick & Mother

Be as a bird perched

on a frail branch that she

feels bending beneath her,

still she sings away

all the same, knowing

she has wings.

Victor Hugo





The satisfactions

of agreement are

immediate as sugar

a melting of the

granular, a syrup

that lingers, shared

not singular.

Many prefer it. 

 Kay Ryan


ᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥚᥜᥞ

Love You - Good Luck,

            Pixie & Cloudia



Linking To

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Albert Einstein was a very wise man.

Teresa said...

Isn't wonderful to have wings??? I love the pup in the stroller who wants to fly and Pixie looking surprised that a dog would try to launch itself into the air. Cool shots today. Thanks for spreading love and wisdom.

Cloudia said...

Thanks you both ♥️♥️

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,

Wonderful captures of the sky and reflection. Beautiful Waikiki scene.
The dogs are cute, love the birds and your sweet Pixie.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a great day and a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

William Kendall said...

Cute pups, though not as cute as Pixie.

RedPat said...

I envy the birds being able to fly from danger!

Adam Jones said...

I love those clouds.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia and Pixie! Albert was a wise soul wasn't he? Your beautiful city shines, although the stove photo brings a funny story from my Michigan trip, (there's a restaurant Dumpster Water Grill) with the most hilarious of descriptions. Enjoy your weekend, take care.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the reflections in the first photo! Just gorgeous...like a picture postcard!

Kay said...

I love that Victor Hugo quote. That’s so lovely. I hope you guys are having a great weekend. I love that soup quote too. So funny.

Cloudia said...

Each of you is appreciated 💕

Anni said...

Thanks for lending the link to this post for us all at IRBB this weekend. Your blog is a treasure.

Jean said...

Enjoyed all the quotes. And your photos. Hope you have a wonderful new week.