Friday, July 2, 2021

Portal Plays

A L O H A From Honolulu!



Vulnerability is the portal 

to feeling. 

Feeling is the portal 

to strength.

    A.D. Posey













" N A T U R E "

Mistakes are the

portals of discovery.

James Joyce





" N U R T U R E "

Books have given me 

a magic portal to connect 

with people of the past 

and the present. 

I know I shall never feel 

lonely or powerless again.

   Lisa Bu













" D O U B L E "

I wish I had a twin,

so I could know

what I look like

without plastic surgery.
Joan Rivers





















"Lord Peter Wimsy"


I always have a quotation 

for everything-

-it saves original thinking.

          Dorothy L. Sayers



ଙଙଙଙଙଙଙଙଙଙଙଚଌ

Connecting with each of YOU,
 like this, is wonderful.

Like Lisa,
"I know I shall never feel 
lonely or powerless again."


.


Love You - Good Luck,

    Cloudia & Lord Pixie the Spy

.

Linking To

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank you for taking us through many portals of your wandering and for showing us the portal to Pixie's soul!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! Reading is my portal. Beautiful photographs.

Jim said...

Great shots.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing clicks

Elephant's Child said...

Poor Joan Rivers.
I reread at least some of the Lord Peter mysteries most years...

Joyful said...

Lovely collection of photos and quotations. I love the songs too! Have a wonderful Friday.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love all your happy optimistic photos and the songs are a bonus. Great quotes as well.

RedPat said...

The long beach shot is a portal to calmness. I love Carole King! ;-)

Jenn Jilks said...

I enjoyed these! I always reflect on my mistakes, over and over. sigh.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I always enjoy your photography, and wonderful quotes. Joan Rivers made me laugh!

Sandee said...

Beautiful photographs and I love the Joan Rivers one. So true.

Always great to see beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears!