Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Up Looking

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Become the person
your younger self would
want to look up to
       Goitsemang Mvula




While we are sleeping,
angels have conversations
with our souls. 
       A. Nony Mouse






Our green valleys will be
greener once we fully grasp
the infinite vitality
of the green!
Mehmet Murat ildan





Much of spiritual life
is self-acceptance,
maybe all of it.
      Jack Kornfield, 





Every time it feels like
the world is out of control,
all I have to do is look up,
and I remember there is an
order to everything. There is
someone bigger than
my problems,  bigger than anything
that can happen in this world.
And because of that, I can
breathe a sigh of relief.
     Morgan L. Busse

ᗢᗣᗤᗢᗣᗤᗢᗣᗧ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

Pixie appears to have been startled out of a sound sleep.

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful.
Green is one of my favourite colours - and comes in SUCH a wide range.

Teresa said...

Pixie is looking up at someone bigger than she! Great pictures today.

RedPat said...

Lovely images but the words really moved me today, Cloudia!

Mike said...

P4 - It took me a second to realize she was walking toward the camera, not away from it. I think it's the mask that makes it confusing.

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed your quotes today, Cloudia. Just lovely!

Cloudia said...

Each of you and your comments means more to me than you might think! Thanks for being my jolly friends ❤️

Caro G said...

Hearing that EW&F tune brought the past to the present for me. Refreshing & uplifting greens and quotes today!

Cloudia said...

Cool!