Saturday, November 27, 2021

Knowlege of Self and Other

A L O H A From Honolulu!

When a person doesn't
have gratitude,
something is missing
in his or her humanity.
A person can almost be
defined by his or her
attitude toward gratitude.     
Elie Wiesel







A diamond of a morning
Waked me an hour too soon;
Dawn had taken in the stars
And left the faint white moon. -






- O white moon, you are lonely,
It is the same with me,
But we have the world
to roam over,
Only the lonely are free.
      Sara Teasdale






Plumeria pudica is a species of the genus Plumeria, native to Panama, Colombia and Venezuela. This profuse bloomer has leaves in the shape of a cobra's hood, and its flowers are white with a yellow center. 
Species: P. pudica.   Wikipedia










Caution:
These verses may
be hazardous to
your solemnity.
   Russell Baker




Knowledge of other people's
beliefs and ways of thinking
must be used to build bridges,
not to create conflicts. Kjell Magne Bondevik


ՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔԹ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.

Linking To





14 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous post! I love the moon shots and quotes, but my favorite is Pixie trying to figure out how to build a bridge of solidarity between cats and geckos.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing pics. Beautiful post.

Kay said...

I love the quote on gratitude which I am filled with. I've been so awfully lucky in life after some darn rough spots in the beginning. I always feel your glow of kindness and contentment when I come to your blog, Cloudia. Have a wonderful weekend! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

Elephant's Child said...

Gratitude is the gift which keeps giving.
Thank you for the wisdom and beauty you share each day.

Sandi said...

Aloha, Cloudia. :)

William Kendall said...

Lovely views.

Jenn Jilks said...

I enjoyed the moon quotes and photos, but seeing actual blooming outdoor flowers cheers me up! We are frozen today.

RedPat said...

Love that daytime moon shot!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the cute Gecko and your sweet Pixie.
The plumeria bloom are pretty, love the sky and moon captures.
I like the gratitude quote and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.
Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment!

Cloudia said...

Adore each of you and each of these comments! Thank you so much

Mike said...

Nice moon shot.

Bob Bushell said...

I love the moon, and the pretty flowers Cloudia.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these and it's true we should respect other people's beliefs and views and hope everyone does them same. Enjoy your Sunday!

Yvonne said...

It's a difficult job building bridges, isn't it Pixie? Lovely photos and quotes.