Friday, December 17, 2021

Breeze Needs

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Having difficult times
and grief and brokenness,
does not mean that
life is over. These are
just bumps in the road,
obstacles to be overcome
and made stepping stones
into a long successful life.
Teresa St. Frances







My bursting heart
must find vent
at my pen.
   Abigail Adams







I wear my
too muchness
with pride.
 Marion Bekoe









Flower petals in the breeze
look like a butterfly
flapping its wings.
My love for you
takes flight. . .
  Jarod Kintz












Absurdity is the
ecstasy of
intellectualism.
Criss Jami


ꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢱꢯ

We Love Each of You,
Cloudia & Pixie
.

Links

13 comments:

Mike said...

Normal body shadow, looooong legs shadow. It's magic!

Teresa said...

Only the Shadow knows why her legs are sooo looong! Pixie is still trying to wrap her mind around this conundrum.

Elephant's Child said...

You stand very tall indeed dear friend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty rainbow and sky shot. I love the beautiful flowers.
Take care, enjoy your day and weekend!

John A Hill said...

You are blessed to have year-'round blossoms in the tropics. It was so beautiful to see flowers blooming in December on our recent trip to Puerto Vallarta. I think I'm going to need a greenhouse so that I can grow flowers through the Midwest winters.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics.

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing pictures

Rajani Rehana said...

Read my new post

RedPat said...

You have so many rainbows! Love the shadow shot!

Sandee said...

There are a lot of bumps in the road and it's our approach to them is key.

Love all the beautiful photographs and the beautiful words. I especially love seeing Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

William Kendall said...

Seeing Pixie is just what I needed today.

Kathe W. said...

Lovely words and images- especially the last image.

James said...

I love those long leg shadows! :-)

Arun Goyal said...

Wow ! The floral shots of orchid and plumeria were stunning. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.