Sunday, January 23, 2022

That Gentle Attitude

A L O H A From Honolulu!

How you make others 
feel about themselves 
says everything about 
you. 





I'm THAT complicated,
mysterious, yet content
with the "simple"
things in life. Don't
try to understand me;
you won't figure me out.
But you're free to 
like me
the way I am.
  Marwa Ayad





How much the world
needs tenderness today!
  Pope Francis





The flower that blooms
in adversity is the
most rare and
beautiful of all. 
 Mulan









Each friend represents
a world in us, a
world possibly not born
until they arrive, and
it is only by this meeting
that a new world is born.
   Anaïs Nin




Feel so good,
feel so right.
It's not a struggle-
Just a snuggle: That gentle attitude.

᭚᭚᭚᭚᭚᭚᭚᭚᭚ᭈ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie



I like the tiny surfer, lower right 


Statue:





9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A lovely celebration of the best in us.
And thank you - without your eye I would have missed that teeny weeny surfer.

Mike said...

The guy's mask on the motorbike is doing double duty. No Covid and no bugs.

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks quite at ease

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Good words and images

RedPat said...

Pixie looks quite gentle today! ;-)

Tom said...

...what lovely big teeth it has!

Bertiebo said...

I would have missed that surfer if you hadn't drawn attention to it. It is a special painting, fascinating

Sami said...

Nice mural. I wouldn't have spotted the surfer in the corner :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That poor surfer may be in danger from the crock or alligator. Pixie looks far more relaxed and ready to snuggle, too.